Website Redesign; why? My website looks good and works absolutely fine then why to spend dollars in redesigning the website again?
Well, Top business leaders around the globe are relaunching their websites with a brand new design. You have developed a website then you must be aware of the critical roles that a website plays in your business and in your industry vertical along with the impact of the website on your sales and revenue model.
Your website is the face of your business, its functionality, presentation and UI/UX represents your brand. So; it is necessary to keep it updated with the latest trends and features.
Here are Top 5 Reasons to consider Website Redesign in 2018:
- Mobile Responsiveness: Today, the smartphone has become a necessity and there is no rocket science to understand that 80% of your customers will visit your website from their smartphones. When your consumers are accessing your services on their mobile devices it is necessary to serve them what they expect, BUT; in a smooth and easy way.There are certain “mobile Intelligent” features which might be present in your competitor’s website and if your website is not optimized with the trending features then it is obvious that your consumers will choose your competitors above you.
- Old-Fashioned Design Of Your Website:As mentioned earlier your website represents your business so there is no doubt that you have to maintain the face of your business to look fresh, contemporary and professional. An updated design of a website provides an assurance that the company is growing and has a sense of the trending technologies in the market. As per the latest design trends, your website should have a flat design with simple patterns along with a modern and clean look.
- The Technology Side Of Your Website Is Too Outdated: Technology is evolving rapidly; so does website trends. You can check yourself that the security measures on your website are too obsolete and are vulnerable to security breaches and hacking.To keep up with the evolution you have to adopt a trending, contemporary, progressive and flexible platform for your website. Make sure your website has adopted the technology and is maintain the security as well.
- Your Website Should Represent Your Business Focus: Your business goals may change with time, so does your target audience. But did you change your website?There are scenarios when businesses have changed their business goal, they have launched new services and products but their website is still representing the oldies. All your potential and existing customers will first visit your website; so make sure to represent your updated business goals, products, and strategies.
- Your Website Is Not Serving Results As Per Your Expectations: Before blaming the developers, the technology or the design of your website sit back and think what exactly you want from your website. You need to define what you will consider as an accomplishment from your website. Google it, check out what your competitors are doing and then discuss it with your developing team.The results you are expecting from your website are directly proportional to how your website is capable of attracting and engaging your audience.
Wrapping it up
Your online presence matters to your business; it should evolve with time period.
The question arises is how to get the best website designers within the budget?
The answer is contact the experts. Don’t fall into the trap of freelancers you might get cheap offers but you won’t get the quality and security. Instead, work with a professional web design company; you can connect at any time as you will have their details on all the major platforms but what will you do if your freelancer developer has blocked you from everywhere? Where will you go? Whom will you complain to?
Make a wise decision; quality matters. Get the best website redesign solutions from a team of expert designers and developers.