With proceeding the discussion started in the Google I/O Part-I, let’s talk about the rest of the technologies introduced in the Google I/O event.
Rest of the Advancements:
- Cloud Vision API: The Cloud Vision API of Google enables the professional developers to recognize the content of an image through encapsulating powerful models of machine learning in a user-friendly REST API. It swiftly classifies images into a lot of categories (e.g., “sailboat”, “Eiffel Tower”, “lion”), distinguishes individual objects as well as faces within images, & finds and reads printed words contained inside the images. You can create metadata on your image catalog, modest offensive content, or allow new marketing scenarios by analysis of image sentiment. Analyze pictures uploaded in the request or else integrate by your image storage on the Cloud Storage of Google.
- Natural Language API: This is another Google machine learning APIs that grant access to previously trained machine learning models through a single API call. You have now facilitated that you can utilize Google’s machine learning expertise to power your apps.
- Android Things: It makes developing connected embedded gadgets easy by offering the similar Android development tools, Google APIs and best-in-class Android framework that amazingly makes developers successful on phone. By the usage of TensorFlow inference library for the Android, professional developers can effortlessly integrate TensorFlow as well as machine learning into their applications on Android Things.
- Angular: Some more advancement in Angular is introduced. Angular is actually a development platform to develop desktop and mobile apps. Angular enables you to extend the HTML’s syntax to express your app’s components succinctly and clearly.
- Project Treble: We introduced a new version of the Android framework designed, last week, to reduce the time and efforts and much more updated, you can upgrade a new version of Android; it’s starting from Android O.
- Android Studio 3.0 Canary: We have three new major features to accelerate development flow: For quickly performance issues we have a new app performance profiling tools, which supports for the Kotlin programming language, it will increase grade speed for app project large size.
- Mobile web (AMP): Progressive web apps (PWAs) and AMP are modern mobile web development which is re-defining. AMP gets fast content in front of users and PWAs deliver experiences focused app that is reliable and fast. There are some success stories from all around the world travel company rolled out a successful Amp-based PWA and Forbes has seen engagement double since launching a PWA. If you think that how your current web experience is, for measuring web page quality you can use lighthouse and automated tools. TO hear more to building rich mobile web experiences.
So, this was all about the latest and incredible technologies that were discussed in the Google I/O event 2017.