When initiating a new online service, firms can find various advantages when making use of some of Amazon’s platforms. Being an experienced and professional developer, I have utilized some of these services and can suggest them to other individuals that are initiating online services or dynamic business sites.
AWS began in the year 2002 and leveraging the infrastructure previously set by one of the internet’s biggest e-tailers. Amazon web services provide a range of web services that can form what is now getting popularly called as a “cloud”.
Is it Safe?
Amazon web services are probably as secure and protected as it can be. Amazon services will reassure you with Encryption, Multi-Factor Authentication and a variety of security accreditations simply up to military levels. Anyone can even implement their own security models to their personal standards.
What are Basic Technologies Available?
Below are some of the basic services as well as solutions provided by AWS…
- Compute Ec2 – It is the ‘elastic compute’ CVM (cloud virtual machine) instances that can be ‘rented’ as well as configured through the attribute of the workload from cell phone to big scale cluster systems.
- Workspace – It is a completely managed desktop environment making use of the G2 graphics instance supporting desktop products such as Windows on Nvidia GK104 Kepler GPU’s.
- Cloud Watch monitoring – It is the services which will auto-scale the environment depending on the performance monitoring and will include more instances as needed based on demand.
- Elastic Block Store – This gives persistent storage volumes of block level for use together with the Amazon EC2 instances, replicated all over the availability zones.
- Simple Storage – S3 is a greatly scalable storage platform utilized by the likes of Shazam, DropBox and of course the retail business of Amazon. Objects held in S3 are copied all over the availability zones to lessen delays and perk up caching.
- Glacier – it can be referred as a backup for long term archival. Costing depends on the number of requests, can take around 3 to 5 hours to fetch objects.
- Kinesis – This is a managed service which scales gradually for real-time processing of big data stream and is utilized in combination with EC2 instances.
- AWS Public Data Sets – such are freely available data sets hosted on a platform of Hadoop, they comprise data sets such as NASA NEX, Census Data, Human Genome, and PubChem.
Apart from these ‘virtual’ services, there are many other services, Amazon web services can also offer dedicated physical connections for instance dual 10gig lines from your offices to their data centers.
If you are a researcher, then AWS can be helpful from an allowance point-of-view. You can utilize a pre-pay solution where you can break off credits/costs as you go.
In case you are a heavy user, then these Amazon web services also enable you to ‘bid’ for services through their Spot Marketplace. It is a pricing model aimed for batch processing as well as allows ad-hoc provisioning at a very cheap rate than general provisioning prices.
Thus, you can see what AWS includes and how AWS is beneficial to people. Samarpan Infotech is the best place to get the assistance of professional AWS Solution Providers. You can choose us to get the most advanced and beneficial services.